Seems I screwed up a bit on the breastplate. I’ll have to reassess tomorrow.
Feral Works Loves Sculpting Giveaway!
I love sculpting and a lot of my followers seem interested in trying it out. Sculpey is a great way to get started, and I’ve put together a very basic kit which can help you on your sculpting way!
What you get:
- 5 in 1 Sculpting tool
- Creating Lifelike Figures in Polymer Clay by Katherine Dewey
- 1 lb of Super Sculpey
- Maybe some other goodies :D
- Reblog this post once to get an entry. Multiple reblogs do not count. Likes do not count.
- You must be following my blog: FeralWorks.Tumblr.com,
- No giveaway blogs
- New followers are welcome!
- You must be willing to share your address, or if you are under 18, get your parents’ permission to share your address. I need to be able to ship this stuff to you!
- The winner will be randomly chosen on Wednesday, July 23rd in the evening. Reblogs after the drawing will not count.
- If the contacted winner does not respond within 24 hours, another winner will be chosen. I want to ship this stuff out on the 25th!
- I reserve the right to remove an entrants from the drawing (like if you make rude or mean comments on your reblog, so please, only reblog if you are actually interested in winning). If you want to signal boost without entering, just mention that in your reblog
- You must have an open ask box, so that I can contact you!
- I will pay for shipping, but only standard first class shipping. I can ship internationally, so anyone can win. Though please be advised international shipments may take over 2 weeks to arrive, and I am not responsible for any additional customs fees that may be incurred.
- If you win, you agree to the above terms.
Thank you, everyone who follows me… You are awesome!
Just a reminder that I got this going on! I’ll be picking a winner on Wednesday night, so get your reblogs in :D
arg, that’s just that’s left over from cutting, right? those thin parts are making me nervous from over here…
Hahahaha yes, don’t worry. I have to cut out a million more of those too… ;_;
thank u <3
So it’s not just me…
Gotta figure out how I’m gonna install the lights in the back but so far so good. I put some temporary straps on it so I can figure out the side panels now.
shadowdrac replied to your photo “Aaaaand the back plate. I love my dremel but eva foam is so foul.”
Dear lord, how did you get the areas you used the dremel on so smooth? Do you use a specific head? Whenever I used a dremel on foam I end up making a mess. x.x
HERE YOU GO. I use the pointy one to carve ridges, the soft sander to round the corners, and the hard sander to grind down any rough patches. I use the rough one REALLY sparingly and the soft sander a lot more. I tend to go with low speed to round, then set it to high to actually shape. Hope that helps!